I love DIY projects. I have a file on my computer filled with the next thing I want to make for my home. I found the cutest idea today while wasting my time on the internet. I am nearly obsessed with the chevron pattern so when I saw this I knew I had to try it!
Go from this….
to this…in just a few easy steps.
What you will need…
1. Shoe box lids
3. Semi-gloss spray paint
4. A chevron pattern
5. Painters tape
6. Colored spray paint(s) of your choice
- Prime and semi-gloss spray your boxes
- Let them fully dry
- Trace chevron pattern on boxes
- Follow tracings with painters tape
- Spray with colored paint
- Let dry
- Pull off painters tape and touch up any needed spots with white
- Hang on wall!
This is a quick and easy DIY project anyone can do, and it’s super cute. Props to Spunky Junky for leading the way on this project.